Our collaborative team of Clinicians all work on the basis that it is both sensible and more effective to address the underlying cause of illness rather than simply treating the symptoms of ill health.
QIM is privileged to have Natalie, Jacqui, Kathleen , Tiffany undertaking reception duties, keeping up the high level of patient care that is provided at Reception. Recently we have welcomed Brookelynne as a new trainee receptionist.
Dr Michael Woodbridge Specialist Integrative Physician/GP, Educator and Patient Advocate
- Dr Michael Woodbridge
- Specialist Integrative Physician/GP, Educator and Patient Advocate FACNEM, FRACGP, MB ChB, Dip MSM, Dip Obs, BSc
- Founder and Co-Director of Queensland Integrative Medicine / QIM (formerly Nutritional and Environmental Medicine Qld /NEMQ) which was established in 2008
- Specialist GP (FRACGP) with 38 years of extensive clinical experience
- Qualifications are University Degrees in Medicine, Surgery, and Human Physiology, Medical Specialities (Fellowships in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine and Family Medicine), Post Graduate Diplomas in Musculoskeletal Medicine, Obstetrics, Clinical Hypnosis, advanced training in Psychological Therapies (CBT) and Acupuncture
- Undertaken Post Graduate training with the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, PLMI (USA), Biobalance Australia, MINDD foundation, IAOMT, Genostics Australia
- 2010 - 2019 I have had the privilege of training under Dr Bill Walsh of the Walsh Research Institute (USA) in the utility of Nutrient Therapy in the management of Mental Illness.
- 2013 - 2017 undertaken training with Dr Elizabeth Mumper (Integrative Paediatricians from USA who specialises in the Biomedical management of children with Behavioural and Learning disorders)
- Acknowledge that broad academic achievement is of little value without the wisdom that comes from the practical application of this knowledge. This wisdom continues to develop and I look forward to sharing this with my patients in their daily endeavour to overcome illness and to optimise their health
- Professional Memberships:
- Australasian College Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Australasian Integrative Medical Association (AIMA)
- Australasian College of Medical Nutrition
- Royal Australian College General Practitioners
- MINND Foundation
- Biobalance Australia
- PLMI (USA)
- Regularly attends international conferences to stay abreast of new developments in Integrative Medicine
- Competitive Sailor and will be found on the weekends racing ‘Tasar Magic’ on the Broadwater Gold Coast
Dr M. Cecilia Oliver
- Dr M. Cecilia Oliver
M.D, FRACGP, FACNEM, FASLM, B Min
- Co-director of Queensland Integrative Medicine
- Specialist Integrative Physician/GP (FRACGP) and Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician
- Cecilia is passionate about helping her patients live happier and healthier lives by looking at the root causes of their health concerns and looking at ways to optimize their health.
- She has many years of clinical experience and she has been a speaker in Women’s Conferences, Family Education Events, and Panel Speaker at Health Q&A Forums.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Fellow, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP),
- Fellow, Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (FACNEM),
- Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician, International Board of Lifestyle Medicine (IBLM)
- Fellow, Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (FASLM).
- Other degrees: Bachelor of Science major in Biology, Saint Louis University, Philippines and Bachelor of Ministry (B Min), Christian Heritage College, Brisbane
- She is a lifelong learner and continues to attend conferences and seminars particularly in Integrative Medicine. She has attended the Nutritional assessment with the Australasian Institute of Medical Nutrition (AIMN), Genostics, MINDD Foundation, Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute (PLMI) USA and many others.
- In 2015-2019 she trained under Dr William Walsh, Dr Judith Bowman and Dr Albert Mensah (Walsh Research Institute, USA) through Biobalance, Australia, in managing Mental Illness with Nutrients.
- In 2016-17 she also trained under Dr Elizabeth Mumper and Dr Nancy O’Hara (Integrative Paediatricians from USA) who are specialists in the Biomedical management of children with Behavioral and Learning Disorders. In 2019 – 2020 she trained face to face and online under Dr Cindy Schneider, USA Specialist in Biomedical management of children with Behavioural and Learning Disorders. She has continued to update her skills in 2021 with the Australian Panelists in this field.
- · Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- · Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- · Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM)
- · Australasian Integrative Medicine Association (AIMA)
- · BioBalance, Australia
- · MINDD Foundation
Dr. Ercelle Celis
Dr. Ercelle Celis
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
- Fellow of Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Currently undertaking her Fellowship for Australian College of Nutritional Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- In-hospital residency
- Full-time GP for more than a decade
- Trained with Dr. Bill Walsh, Dr. Judith Bowman, and Dr. Albert Mensah of the Walsh Research Institute, USA, in the utility of Nutrient Therapy in the management of Mental Illness (Biobalance, Australia).
- Australian College of Nutritional and
- Environmental MedicineRoyal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Biobalance, Australia
“I believe treating patients involves journeying with them, seeing them beyond symptoms and or disease.”
Personal: I am homebody and when free, I can find anything and everything to do at home!
Dr Solange Adad
Dr Solange Adad
Dr Adad is a Specialist Integrative Physician/GP (FRACGP) and Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician.
Dr Adad graduated as a doctor in Brazil and immigrated to Australia in 1997. Dr Adad has many years of clinical experience in General Practice and more recently undertaken specialist training in Lifestyle Medicine, Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, Bio-Balance and Cannabinoid prescribing.
Dr Adad is passionate about motivating and supporting patients to improve their health through Lifestyle, Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, and Bio-Balance interventions.
Dr Adad has undertaken specialised training to prescribe Medicinal Cannabis which is indicated for a number of conditions such as:
Palliative care indications.
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Chronic pain (including cancer pain).
- Neurological conditions such as multiple-sclerosis, spasticity.
- Refractory paediatric and young adult epilepsy.
- Anorexia and wasting are associated with chronic illness (such as cancer).
- Some other conditions may also be suitable.
1998/99 Australian Medical Council
2001 FRACGP (Specialist GP)
2014 Monash Certificate in Clinical Occupational Medicine Short Course
2018 Board Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician (IBLM)
2018 Fellowship of Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (FASLM)
2019 Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)
2018/20 Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine Specialised Training Program
2020 Medicinal Cannabis Master Class
2020/21 Trained in the utility of Nutrient Therapy in the management of Mental Illness
Royal Australian College General Practitioners
Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
Australasian College Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
Dr. Leigh Woodbridge
BDS Otago NZ
Dr Leigh Woodbridge,
BDS Otago NZ (Dentist)
practices General Dentistry with a Holistic (Biocompatible) Approach applying IAOMT (International Academy Oral Medicine and Toxicology) principles to achieve optimal and environmentally safe results for her patients.
Leigh regularly attends the IAOMT conferences in USA to keep up to date with the latest advances in Biocompatible Dental treatments and research. Leigh has 38 years experience in Clinical Dentistry, and has been a Clinical Tutor at the University of Queensland.
Leigh provides General Dental Services including services incorporating IAOMT recommended equipment, testing procedures, and environmental protection technology. Leigh has also undertaken further study with the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM) to further improve clinical outcomes for her patients.
Holistic (Biocompatible) Dentistry – is a philosophy that recognizes that the teeth and associated structures are a part of the whole body. In her practice Leigh takes this unique whole Body approach to oral health care, combining sound dental science, modern technology, and years of clinical experience – with a deep concern for her patients’ physical and emotional well-being and comfort.
This whole body philosophy stresses the use of biocompatible dental materials wherever possible and specific regard is given to how dental treatment and materials used will affect the entire body.
Safe Amalgam Removal Certification – Leigh has her Certification in `How to make your Practice Mercury Safe-Minimising Occupational Exposure to Mercury in the Dental Surgery`. This qualifies Leigh to remove mercury amalgam fillings safely, protecting herself, her staff, her patients, and the environment from excessive and unnecessary exposure to mercury at her dental rooms.
Treatment and Services – Leigh`s surgery uses the latest in dental equipment and technology in order to provide her patients with healthy treatment options and services, including:
- Digital x-rays (minimal radiation exposure)
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- Preventive Dental Treatment and Education
- Family Dentistry
- Safe Amalgam Filling Removal
- Mercury and Metal Free Restorations
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Implant Crowns and Maintenance
- Oral Surgery
- Same Day Ceramic Crowns with the latest CADCAM 3D technology
Jessie joined the QIM team formerly known as Nutritional and Environmental Medicine Qld / NEMQ) in 2015 in an administrative capacity while completing a Bachelor degree in Health Science (Nutritional Medicine) and went on to join the Clinical Services team in 2018 as a Nutritionist. She now divides her time between clinical and business support roles.
As a degree-qualified Nutritionist, Jessie practices evidence-based holistic nutritional medicine. Her qualifications equip her with knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology and nutritional biochemistry of which underpins clinical decision-making, guides professional advice and drives the results that patients can experience. The added holistic element of her practice means that a patient’s unique mental, emotional and physical circumstances or beliefs are considered with respect to how they contribute to overall health.
While she has assisting patients with a wide variety of presenting health conditions, her areas of special interest include nutrigenomics, gut health, food intolerances, preconception and specialised diets including vegetarian, low FODMAPs, ketogenic and anti-inflammatory protocols.
Jessie is available for private consultations to assist patients with nutrition and lifestyle changes to help them take steps to overcome personal challenges and navigate the path to living a healthier life. Her approach is gentle, empathetic and personalised, guiding patients to make long lasting healthy choices one step at a time.
Clinic patients may also interact with Jessie if they are under the care of a QIM Doctor as another of her roles is to provide support to their patients to assist with implementing their prescribed health management plans. Patients may encounter Jessie if they are commencing nutrient therapy for the first time, have questions about their management plan, undertake one of the clinic’s testing services.
Jessie also continues to hold a business support role, excitingly, she is also involved in expanding the range of services and information available to patients both in-clinic and online.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Postgraduate training with the Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine
- Member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association
- Completes 20 hours of Continuing Professional Education annually
- Holds a current Queensland Government Blue Card and a Senior First Aid Certificate.
"Jacqui's love for food led her to studying and working in Nutrition, but after working in the Integrative Health environment at QIM since 2013, Jacqui has been able to see firsthand just how powerful nutrients and a healthy environment can be to transform the health of so many people. Jacqui is proud to be part of a team that values health so highly and truly cares about their patients."